BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 25 February 2012

Colours Of My Life :D

So its been awhile since i update my blog. Busy much with school stuff this lately. And i also change class from ICT to Sains Sukan. So far so good. Im grateful much to have a friend such as Natasha & Melissa. They were always there for me. In good and bad times. Had a fight with my mum last wednesday. Guess who came to my place to cheer me up? Of course Natasha and Melissa. I love them so much like i love myself. yeahh. oohhhh and im joining two camping this year. Lifeteen and Sabah Youth Day-3. Lifeteen is on 13 March til 16. Going there with Natasha. and SYD-3 is on August. OMG, I CANT WAIT TO GO.. :D so i think thats all, next week is my first exam on this year. im so deaddddd. :/

Merentas Desa 2011. 













 Two of the people who shine my world. <3



_________________________
I added cool smileys to this message... if you don't see them go to: http://s.exps.me

No comments:

Post a Comment